[IP] How to store the pump

The best way to store a pump is TAKE THE BATTERIES OUT!!!
Place it in a ziploc bag with the air pushed out. and if you have one or
more . . . . . . .
LOL now I am totally confused.  My educator told me to leave in the
batteries.  Your plan sounds better since I have to keep checking the pump in
order to change the batteries.  This is a total nuisance.  Thanks for this