Re: [IP] am out of control

> i use the508 pump and the quickset!
> how do i check for leaks?

Disconnect.  Open door to pump and place on top of tissue (kleenex) balanced
on the door and side of pump.  Set pump for a five unit prime or bolus and
at end look for moisture on kleenex.

Usually you can smell insulin around that area of the pump also.

My dad was getting some insulin when he had this problem but couldn't seem
to get out of the 400s and felt terrible.  Glad we figured it out!

-- Sherry