Re: [IP] am out of control

What type of pump and what type of set?

There have been many reports recently of problems with the reserviors and
quicksets for the 508 where there is a leakage between where the two
connect.  My dad has had this happen twice with two different shipments and
I know someone posted around Christmastime with the same problem because
that was how I helped my dad figure out his.

I only know of the connection to the quicksets and not of other set types.

-- Sherry