RE: [IP] am out of control

 Just to share a point, I once got a bad vial of insulin directly from the
Pharmacy while out in Taos, NM camping. I was on shots back then. My BGs went
wacky and I started getting sick. I took it back and MADE them replace it with
another vial.
 Just to let you know that bad insulin can come straight from the pharmacy
 I hate those sorts of high mysteries! I hope you get everything straightened
out sooner than later:-)
Good Luck!