Re: [IP] Humolog not working

In the last nine years with MDI and pump therapy (I've only been on the
pump 2 1/2 weeks), I have noticed that some times, I have to take more
insulin than usual to bring my sugars down, other times, the dosage needed
creates a nasty low.

I've seen this with the same amount of activity, and carb intake, plus a
corrective bolus if needed. I've also discussed this with many older
diabetics (I'm 25) who switched from teh beef/pork derived insulin to the
syntheti insulins (which I have only ever been on).