[IP] am out of control

help please!
i don't know whats going on...
monday at 4 p.m. i changed my infusion site, at 7 p.m was 187 so i took a
correction and  a meal bolus and had dinner.
at midnight i wasready for bed so took bgs and was 531!
i was in shock.
i examined the pump and all seemed to be working, when i sent a bolus insulin
came out of the cable.
i changed the infusion set..took insulin by injection and waited.
at 1:10 a.m. was 408
at 2:30  349
at 4:00  321  sent insulin thru pump to correct
at 5:00 316
at 5:45 319  took insulin by injection and changed site again, this time i
changed the insulin reservoir also.
at 8:30 91
at 10:00 38
i ate at that time

at 12:00 noon was 251  took half correction amount
at 4:30 p.m was 40 so  ate and took insulin for the extra food
at 6:00 pm was 235 corrected and ate dinner
fell sleep shortly after that

this morning at 8 was 384  and is has slowly been coming down.. very very slow
and required more than 1 correction.
what can possible be wrong now?
i have changed sites 3 times in 2 days.. i dont feel sick or unsual stress...

what am i doing wrong? please if you have an idea let me know!