Re: [IP] how to store extra pump

> I have a had MiniMed 508 for a while and wonder what is the best way
> to store
> the  507 I still have that is in working condition.

The best way to store a pump is TAKE THE BATTERIES OUT!!!
Place it in a ziploc bag with the air pushed out. and if you have one or
of those little desiccant bags that come in everything, add them, keep it

stored in a cool dry place like a closet shelf. And when you need it,
just add batteries and reprogram it.
Don't leave batteries in it as you will let it come to it's termination
(Warranty, number of total days it will run).

Good luck,
John LaMaide