[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #50

 to All you folks out there looking at Pumps please remember the Dana
Diabeticare Pump it is a good light weight reliable pump and it has not caused
me any problems. the only time I have had a problem is when I have done
something and have to get the book out to figure out what I have done and
straighten it out. It is a small light weight pump and the service is wonderful
and they respond quickly when you call them.
Ivy ans her blue Dana

Do you Yahoo!?