Re: RE: RE: [IP] Alternative Inf Sets

 Yes, I squeeze the tube side but I also have to hole the tape around site so I
don't pull it out, I'm sure I could manage with out holding tape but my other
hand automatically goes for it, I've been trying but I think I'd have to tie my
other hand down in order for it not to move that way!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm