RE: [IP] Alternative Inf Sets

Robert Hellwig [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Has anybody of you already tested the Animas Infusion set
> ezSet or a SpectRX
> infusion set? They announce these on their web pages but I
> haven't seen them
> anywhere so far.

I tried the Spectrx equivalent to the Silhouette a few months ago (Hi,
Leigh!).  It worked OK for delivery, but there were a few problems
otherwise: the set was difficult to disconnect (required two hands) and on
one set the tube broke off at the luer lock.  These sets are not in
production yet as far as I know.

Jim Handsfield