Re: [IP] Re: iDNA Crapshoot

In a message dated 2/12/03 2:07:33 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >>>I guess no one has learned much of anything. Reading how they would like
 the gene pool to be cleansed, I hope you reminded him he IS YOUR bro, with a
 similar genetic sig and will also vow perhaps to NOT have
 offspring?? Or is that only for us females?>>>
 Please, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Phoenix is a guy! NO? >>

I simply assumed the *writer* is a female ...

Jan and ElvisToo