[IP] Re: Google Translations with a few Giggles

>>>Huh?  Now where did Google get this sharp shooter idea? LOL>>>

I'm not a sharp-shooter, but do know about a Colt .45 (old tv program).
That's prolly what the reference is to. Also, I'm old enough to remember the
Maverick tv series. So, put Maverick Colt together and that's what Google

BTW, I've included (with Bridget's permission) the post she had here on his
update on my Evolution of Pumps website. I was disappointed none of the
above (extremely <snipped>) did not include the fact that Maverick is the
youngest-starting pumper in the world at 12 days of age.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If you go around acting all dignified and sane, you might freeze that way! ~
Mike Bass' grammy