[IP] Salespeople/reps

>>> When we went to pump class (required in order to get a prescription for
the pump), I knew more about the Cozmo than the educator. Granted, I'm
obsessed at this point so I've researched, read, read, read. But, isn't that
her job?>>>

I don't think that attitude is exclusive to pumps. My hugsband loves to shop
for cars - actually is disappointed when a decision is made cuz the *hunt*
is over. But verrrry often he is much more knowledgeable about the vehicles
than those selling them. You'd think they'd know the features, etc. to be
able to promote their wares. Salespeople go away (or is it that *we* go
away) much better informed after meeting hugsy. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The quality of a relationship depends on how well the needs are met of the
two people involved. ~ Dr. Phil