[IP] re: IP vegetarians??

I've been a vegetarian since 1978 (2 years after I was diagnosed with
diabetes) and also do not eat cheese due to a lo-cholesterol meal plan.  My
partner and 8 year old daughter are also vegetarians.(they both do eat cheese)
We eat a lot of tofu, tofu products, tofu cheese, tempeh, some seitan, beans,
hummous, lo-fat yogurt and veggies and fruit in our home.  This is all eaten
with a balance of brown or white rice, coucous, pasta, potatoes,weet potatoes
tortillas, tacos, ect.  I have found the following to be worthwhile veggie
cookbooks - American Whole foods Cuisine by Nikki and David Goldbeck; The
Enchanged Broccoli Forest by Mollie Katzen (she has written several other
veggie cookbooks also.  I recommend any and all.  There is also a great little
Vegetarian Baby cookbook we used when our daughter was an infant and toddler.
Happy eating!  serena dx'd '76; pumping with "pancea" for past 12 years