[IP] Multi-Lingual

I'm afraid I can't vouch for the accuracy of the translation, but this
reminds me of an interesting question I had a couple years ago.
I was preparing to travel overseas, and was wondering what precautions
I needed to take for my diabetes.  I tried to find translations for
words I thought I would need in an emergency, but at the time I
was not able to find much.  I eventually got some help form my
doctor, but even then, I only got a few words.

It would be really cool if we could put together some travelers
information for diabetics.  Not just important words, but also things
like what types of insulin are avalible, where you would have
to go to get insulin, supplies, etc.