[IP] adoption/kids

 While I plan to have kids of my own(in many years) I also would like to adopt,
does anyone know if it is possible to request a child with diabetes? I think it
would be perfect because I know so much, plan to have great insurance and these
kids would be in the hard to find a home group. Who better to adopt a child with
diabetes then one with diabetes. NOW this would be MANY years from now when I'm
ready to raise a child with diabetes(is anyone ever ready??!!!)
 I just think it would amazing for a child who has been bounced from home to
home no knowing how to handle D to be in a permenant home where it can be
handled with experience.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm