Re: [IP] Re: did new site

 NOPE because I only changed the site not the reservior or tubing I only had to
prime the 0.7u to fill the cannula so I just bolused the 0.7 and all was done.
Now this morning I have to change the tubing and all. Did work anyways, my
sugars were stll up at 5 am it was 13.8 - took 3.5 u and at 7:30 I was 11 so I
took another 1.5 to bring me down, I think I'm sickish.

 I could've just did a whole site change and reprogramed the squarewave for the
left over time and units no problem, but I was tired and wanted to sleep, so my
way was quicker!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm