Re: [IP] Bad site?

  You think that is bad, on this past saturday Joshua had THREE 'HI's on his
meter, we bolused down and couldn't get him down lower than 300 something
only tohave him right back to HI.  Negative on keyotnes the whole time,
changed out site same thing until the next morning and than WHAM...hypo
several times during the day.  I'm chocking this episode to hormones/growth
spurt.  Kid was eating me out of house and home ALL weekend!!!!!  Oh, even an
injection did not lower him beyond 300-something, so it was definately
insulin resistance and not site/insulin (new bottle)

mom to Joshua