Re: [IP] "duh" comments from fools

Hey, I wasn't going to comment on this thread but this is OUR story.  Neither
my husband nor myself (is NOR right???!!!) have the diabetes 'gene' and no
one on either side has this disease.  But our son was diagnosed at age 5.5
years of age.  So how can 'gene pools' have much to do with it anyway.  I
know that any kids Josh might have int he future will now be at a greater
risk for developing this disease, but it does not meant hey will get it.  But
since this is so random who is to say what might happen.??!!!

mom to Joshua