Re: [IP] Bad site?

In a message dated 2/11/03 8:34:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< At 06:04 PM 2/11/2003 -0500, email @ redacted wrote:
 >Do I change out the site, or wait and see?
 This morning I woke to similar weirdness - I changed my site.

And I finally settled down some today, but the last 3 or 4, my BGs have acted
like somebody snuck in and gave me a huge shot of cortisone without my
knowledge. Way high and not much working to bring it down. Changeouts, fresh
vial of insulin, exercise ... nada! I think it's hormones. Do any of you
other ladies who are in the throes of perimenopause have such obstinate highs
right before you are supposed to have the period you are not having?

Jan and ElvisToo