[IP] Re: did new site

<Anyways I was going to have to wait an hour to change it because I had a
square wave running till 11:30 but then I realised I could do a new site and
just quickly switch tubing from old to new site so it can finish the square
wave, uninterupted. >

 Wouldn't you need to prime your pump which would stop the square wave?
 the tubing, what about the square wave programmed into your pump? You could
reprogram the remaining units of your square wave if you needed to.