[IP] Re: iDNA Crapshoot

I guess no one has learned much of anything. Reading how they would
like the gene pool to be cleansed, I hope you reminded him he IS YOUR
bro, with a similar genetic sig and will also vow perhaps to NOT have
offspring?? Or is that only for us females?

EGADS!

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 07:28 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest
wrote:

> Years ago my little brother, who was getting his master's degree in
> biology,
> told me I shouldn't have any kids -- I'd be polluting the gene pool!
> I had
> two beautiful daughters anyway!
>
> Robbie
  GREAT PERK
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com