[IP] did new site

 Well now I'm mad, I did a new site and pulled the old one and it's not bent or
anything!!! I had better have great numbers in the morning for all that!! oohh
well. Anyways I was going to have to wait an hour to change it because I had a
square wave running till 11:30 but then I realised I could do a new site and
just quickly switch tubing from old to new site so it can finish the square
wave, uninterupted. Now by doing that I couldn't prime the 0.7 units so I had to
give that by normal bolus but no biggy now I can sleep.

 Don't worry I got my alarm set for 2am and 5am to make sure my new site is

It could have been a bad site in the actual skin but we'll wait and see.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm