[IP] Can someone help ?

Kelly, you don't have any problem.  You are perfect.  Your basals are
correct, and no one can bolus and keep BG low at 2h and 4 h.  It
takes up to 4 h for a humalog or novolog bolus to be 100% absorbed
into the blood.  Most carbs go into the blood as glucose within 2 h.
There's nothing you or anyone can do about that.  Carbs go in much
faster that the injected insulin. It's the reason the closed loop
will never be achieved with a subcutaneous injection.
   So stop worrying and enjoy your life of freedom on the pump.  Do
yourself a favor and stop checking your 2 h post prandial BG.

<<<<<<<<<<<Hi ! I have a problem that no one seems to be able to help
me with. I thought
maybe all of you smart pumpers may have an answer or at least some advice for
me. When I do a basal check by skipping breakfast, everything checks out
great. But, when I bolus for breakfast, and it doesn't matter what I eat, my
reading at 2 hours is close to or above 200. If I do not take a correction
and just wait it out, at 3 hours I am much lower ( 125 ) and then at 4 hours
I am down to 50's or 60's ! I can't increase my bolus to help with the 2 hour
reading or I would really be in trouble at 3 and 4 hours. This same thing
will happen whether I wake up at 85 or 125. I'm so frustrated and at a loss
as to what to do. The only answers that I get are " I don't know" or " that
doesn't make sense " . Am I just that insulin resistant in the am ? Is there
a way to help that? Any advice that anyone can give me would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks !     Kelly  >>>>>>>>>