Re: [IP] "duh" comments

>>>I had to laugh at my GYN who said that I didn't need to yake Prempro for
bone density because if I were going to have problems they would have shown
up by now. I had to remind him about getting juvenile diabetes at the age of

And my ophthalmologist said at year 39 for me that since I did not have any
signs of retinopathy by then, I would not get it. At year 43 my vision
quickly went to 20/400 WITH correction. Didn't like it, either. My sight is
very good after 6 surgeries.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

 "Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects." - Arnold Glasow