Re: [IP] Maverick's deafness

 I'd never thought of it till you mentioned it and it makes sense, cause with
the ASL you don't really use grammar its just getting your point across(which
works for many) but trying it the way you say makes sense too. Especially if you
have other kids your trying to teach.

Good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm