Re: [IP] Re: Bad site?

 I know but I also thought if it were the site, my normal correction bolus
wouldn't bring me right back down, it would only work a little. Right now my
sugars are back to normal. I think its something else, I'm still sorta sick and
have had a crazy day(stress??) I really don't think its the site.

 I've only been pumping 3 months so to me a sugar in the 13- 14 is not high, its
quite regular so I don't panic. I'm starting to get to that point though!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm