[IP] Ultraflex Infusion Sets

Hello Every One,
  I just got my Ultraflex sample and since I was about to do a set change
decided to try it. I'm glad I gave it a try, I think I like it. I have a few
questions for those who use it. Is there a trick to removing the tape? I took
off the needle
 guard and just tried to pull it off, but it started to rip. How are you
supposed to insert them? Do you pinch the skin like when inserting a sil or
leave it flat like with the quickset? When I inserted I pinched the skin and put
my thumb and ring
 finger on each side on the tape with my pointer on top of the big blue inserter
thing, seemed to work pretty good. How much do you bolus to fill the empty space
in the cannula? When you disconnect am I correct to assume that you place that
 rubber thing over the end? The set end or the tubing end? I just might be
hooked if I can make the longer 8mm cannula work for me. I love the easy
disconnect and the elliptical tape is cool. It feels different than the other
sets, tubing is
softer.  Some one else makes it right?  Thanks.