[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #48

Summer Said:

>You have to order your meals??? Up here they send ya a tray at a
>certain time.  A few year ago you'd get a little card the day before
>and you could choose what you'd get the following day, there'd be 2
>main meals, 2 soups etc to choose from per meal.  Now you just get
>what they send!

The hospital I go to (Beverly Hospital in Massachusetts) has a pretty
extensive menu with about a dozen different entrees.  You call the order
line half an hour or 45 minutes before you want to eat, and they bring
everything up to you.  If you don't order anything, they'll call you or the
nurses station to check your status, and see if they shoould bring something
up anyway.  (Unless that was just because they had me listed as having D in
the computer.)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1