Re: [IP] FDA

At 06:51 PM 2/11/2003 -0500, Sharon Brousseau wrote:

>I seen somebody wondering how to file complaint to the FDA about their pump.
>It would be neat to see consumer reports do something on pumps a.k.a. pimps. I
>wonder if anyone has seen something on diabetes related equipment in consumer

I rather doubt that you'll see anything in CR about any device that is as
highly regulated so that the differences are really pretty trivial.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.