[IP] Re: Bad site?

>>> Can my site be bad? I put it in sun morning, I have had 3 sugars in the
14's(250) today but with my normal correction bolus it goes down to normal
then rises again later. Ic don't think I've really munched on anything to
put it
up. I woke up 14 got it down to 7(with a little H still working) then it was
at lunch got it down to 4.2 and now its 14 again!!
Do I change out the site, or wait and see?  >>>

I thought the instructions were if you had two *unexplained* highs over 250
to change your site. I think you need to change it. Don't fool around with

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Many girls like to marry a military man--he can cook, sew, make bed, and is
in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.