[IP] Gastric Paresis Study in Denver

My endo, Dr. Jennifer Hone, is participating in a stage 2 study of a drug from
Chugai Pharma USA http://www.chugaibio.com/ called GM-611.  It is for the
treatment of diabetic gastric paresis.  I've been on the study for 1 month and
was told today there is still 1 slot available for another patient.  It lasts
a total of about 5 months.   Participation requires:

        Free gastric emptying study before beginning the drug at Lutheran
Medical Center in
        Wheat Ridge, CO;

        Monthly visits to Dr. Hone's office in Arvada (NW Denver), also free,
which includes
        an EKG and A1C and other blood tests;

        Taking the (free) medication (a tiny pill) everyday with breakfast and

        Daily answering of three questions over the phone assessing symptoms;

        And, I think, up to $150 to reimburse the patient's travel expenses.

The first three weeks, I did not have any improvement, but I am now
experiencing much less severe symptoms!  One in 3 patients receives 5mg of the
drug, 1 in 3 receives 10mg, and 1 in 3 receives a placebo.

Please email me privately for more information, or call Leia or Matt at Dr.
Hone's office at (303) 425-6707.