[IP] Re: Resident Summer Camps for Diabetics

At 10:48 AM 2/11/03, becky wrote:
>oh, no no no noooo, don't think that my comments in any way are meant to
>discourage you from
>  sending your child to diabetes camp. my experiences were TEN YEARS AGO and
>camps have DEFINITELY
>  changed since then.

I went to Camp Midicha in Michigan back in the 60s and had very many
wonderful experiences there.  For me, at the time, it was great being just
like all the other kids rather than being the "different" one with
diabetes.  So, even "back then" some camps were great places to go.

dxd 1963
pumping 2000