Re: [IP] Vegetarians??

I am a vegetarian as well and what I usually do is just count the carbs in
the vegetables and starches and bolus for them.  This method has always
worked for me.  As for the cookbook, I can't help you there (I usually don't
follow a recipe, I just sort of make things up as I go, and they turn out
well 9 times out of 10).