Re: [IP] Vegetarians??

 Kelby wrote ""but starches to me are sugars which screw up my BGs. Anyone have
any ideas as to other things to eat or know of good low carb,vegetarian
cookbooks?? ""

 Carbs are our friends - we just must learn how to live with them and not fight
them. There are many many carbs with lots of good nutritian to share. Get thee
to a dietician (and ask ahead if they have experience with a vegitarian). Good

Linda & Dax