[IP] Vegetarians??

I have been diabetic for a couple years now and I am a vegetarian. It is
hard being both a vegetarian and diabetic because a lot of vegetarians eat a
lot of starches, but starches to me are sugars which screw up my BGs. Anyone
have any ideas as to other things to eat or know of good low carb,
vegetarian cookbooks?? Thanx, Kelby. ;)  dx'd 12/00