[IP] Bad site?

 Can my site be bad? I put it in sun morning, I have had 3 sugars in the
14's(250) today but with my normal correction bolus it goes down to normal but
then rises again later. Ic don't think I've really munched on anything to put it
up. I woke up 14 got it down to 7(with a little H still working) then it was 14
at lunch got it down to 4.2 and now its 14 again!!

Do I change out the site, or wait and see?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm