[IP] Re: Asperin Too Much Of A Good Thing

Hi Denise,
     I'm not sure if you are asking if these are available still in Canada.
If that is what you want to know, I will gladly check with a pharmacy here in
Canada.  Let me know.
     I do know that a few years ago when my sister-in-law visited, she would
buy up jars of 500 or so 222 tablets to take home to the USA as she said she
couldn't get them in New York.  You could buy 222 tablets over the counter in
Canada and they were quite cheap.   I also noticed the other day that the
Canadian online pharmacies that ship to the USA say that they will not ship
products containing codeine across the border as it is restricted.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8