[IP] Niaspan

I've taken Niaspan for high Lipoprotein (A) (a
micro-fraction of LDL) with reasonable success with
cholesterol levels, but increased insulin resistance
at the dose I needed to lower LPa significantly (1000
mg). Another option is red rice yeast (which can be
purchased from health food stores) and works very
similar to Lipitor. Folate can lower levels of
homocysteine (another LDL micro-fraction).
Meha