[IP] Born wrong time? - OT

>  Perhaps "Creepy Chris" was born at the wrong time, maybe
> 1941 through 1945 should have been his time. He could have stood up next
> a man that had much the same beliefs as he. Adolf Hitler.

I highly doubt that! - I was born in 1939 and sure didn't agree with Adolf
Hitler - I was only 7 years old when the BIG war ended - didn't really know
who A.H. was but my bro and I loved watching the scoop of Crisco melt in the
frying pan while we exclaimed, "Watch Hitler die!!" Anyone born 1941-45
would have been a babe then.

Jan (~_^)