Re: [IP] Can someone help ?

Tami,
       I'm not sure that the glycemic index has anything to do with what is
happening. I get the same results no matter what I eat. Less carbs, higher
protein. It doesn't seem to matter. Also, I could eat the same meal later in
the day and it doesn't effect me that way. It just seems to be mornings. I
will keep that in mind though.
                                                       Kelly