Re: [IP] Can someone help ?

Gail -
       I knew someone must have experienced this same problem. I thought
about raising my 4 am bolus but decided to wait until I got some expert
advice. I did drop my 11 am basal back to 10 am this morning but after
"talking" to you, I'll drop it back to earlier. I usually eat around 6:30. It
was a little more difficult to tell what happened this morning as I did a lot
of shoveling of snow which tends to drop my levels anyway. I could have
perfect levels if I just exercised 15 - 20 hours every day ! Thanks for the
advice !        Kelly