Re: [IP] Can someone help ?

I dunno if yer gonna like my advice or not, but if I were you I would start
keeping track of the glycemic index of the foods you are eating at that
time. It sounds to me like they are probably high(I think that means the
peak fast in your system, if I am wrong its the low ones ;)), maybe you have
to be more careful of this, if all the sugar it peaking fast and then
dissipating out too fast and you are crashing. At least that's what it
sounds like to me, but I am no expert ;)
Tami in Tucson