Re: [IP] Can someone help ?

I have the same exact phenomenon with the rising BG
after eating & then BG falling (plummeting) around 10
a.m.  I have resolved it by raising my basal much
earlier and dropping it earlier.  At 4 a.m. my basal
more than triples.  At 8 a.m. it drops by 1/2.

This works as long as I eat b-fast between 7 & 8 a.m.
If I wait any longer to eat breakfast, then I use a
lower bolus.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?