Re: [IP] Sets at the pharmacy?

  I'm pretty sure you are talking about Sterling Medivations

 You can check them out at <A

Also, not sure if the Spectrx Simple Choice infusion sets were also going to
 be made available OTC or not. try <A HREF="www.spectrx.com">www.spectrx.com</A>
and look at Simple Choice.
 Also this same company has the 'patch' style infusion sets.

They are suppose to be over-the-counter supplies, if my memory serves me
correctly- which is so doubtful these days because school is really bogging
me down mentally...,,LOL

mom to Joshua