[IP] Gerd (gird?)

 I know there were a lot of e-mails on this subject. I was trying to remember to
ask Elisabeth regarding what she takes for her Gerd (gird ?). Her Gerd is not
that bad and it actually has never been diagnosed since she never went to have
it checked.

 She takes one pill every morning of Acidophilus (sp?) It is a supplement and
they sell it at Wal-Mart. I am not much for supplements but she swears by it and
actually I have heard no complains about the acid/burning sensation in the top
of her stomach from her since she started taking it, so now, I am all for her
taking it daily.

 This is most likely a YMMV thing, but since you guys/gals seem to be in so much
pain and discomfort I thought I would share it.

Eloisa and Bombita (MM's Paradigm)