[IP] Re: Glucose Tabs

I like to use Dex Tabs or Glucose Tabs to treat lows
because they have only 4 carb grams a piece and I can
adjust my dose accordingly, depending on how low I am.
Most times, 15 carbs will bring me up too much, since
1 gram will raise my blood sugar between 5-6 points. I
agree that Smarties are more economical, but one time
when I tried to use those, I was shaking so much when
I opened the roll, they went flying all over the floor!

dx'd T1 3/02, pumping Clear Paradigm 8/02