Re: [IP] keeping your eye on the big .jpg file............

Tom -

 Thank you for your forthright reply to a post I missed. I too think that
diabetes is a pain in the ass, BUT I love my son & I can't take a day off. A
very astute pump rep said to me that a diabetes diagnosis for a child as young
as Joshua is like the parent was diagnosed. I work twice as hard because it is
NOT my disease but my son's. I want him to live a normal & full live. When the
time comes to "turn the management" of this disease over to him, I want him to
know that I did the best I could to give him a long & healthy life.

western Massachusetts