[IP] Stupid little minds

Good lord, I'd have decked the brainless wonder! He's probably in a
neo-nazi group or something useless like that! ARRRRGH!

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 08:11 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> So later that year we are all waiting for the airport
> shuttle to go home for Xmas break and he starts saying to me how
> people like me
> with diseases are polluting the gene pool. How evolution is no longer
> working
> because
>  of us and how the human race would be much better off if we just
> removed our
> selves. (What ever that was supposed to mean). I was so surprised I
> could not
> think of anything to say and non of my friends their said anything
> either. And
> he actually
>  thought he was a pre-med student! It's not surprising that every one
> in the
> dorm called him Creepy Chris.

Pocket PC owners use Windows CE, Home users use Windows ME & Business
users use Windows NT, So, if you're using Windows, You can get into CE
ME NT, which can become very heavy <VBG>

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland