[IP] nurse nazi

Actually, this is a story about a resident, and it's more funny than a horror
story (although I have plenty of them as well).  I was in the hospital when I
was 10.  I told the nurse I had a headache, and she sent in the resident.  He
was a chatty fellow, and talked about all sorts of things other than my
headache.  Finally he got around to asking what I usually took for a headache.
I responded, "orange juice", at which point he got all distressed, said "Are
you diabetic?" and ran out of the room saying he would order a blood sugar.
My mother and grandmother, who were in the room, were doubled over with
laughter.  I asked what was so funny, and they said that he likely expected
the response to the question to be "aspirin".